Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sending off documents

August 31, 2011

OK, so I got the letter from my doctor and went to have it notarized.  After one last phone call to make sure I had everything done, I found out I had to have it authenticated as well at the Secretary of States office.  Thank goodness we have an office in Springfield!  So, sent six packets of documents to Washington DC using ProEx and should expediate things.  Once the Embassy gets them after going to the US Sec of State, they will send them back and things will get rolling for my departure date!

Packing commences!!!!  I have already packed, unpacked and repacked two times.  Ughhhhhh it's hard to decide!  I could take a third suitcase but I'd have to pay some big bucks so just going to get more stuff when I come home on breaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment