Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Departure Webinar Thursday!

Well, hello everyone!  Yep, I'm still in Missouri.  AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!  That was me screaming with frustration.  So, I got my authenticated papers back from Washington DC and now will have a Pre-Departure Webinar on Thursday.  A teacher on one of the groups that I am a member of "heard" that our group is to fly in on Oct 1 - 7 so I am praying for the 1st or 2nd!!

Also, I have packed yet a third time.  I know, AND used a bigger suitcase.  A very good, kind and sweet friend bought me some really cute new Graphic 45 Magic of Oz scrapbooking paper and I HAD to find room for it!  So, like Dorothy I will travel to a new land over the rainbow and hopefully not kill a witch in the process.

Seriously, I do so appreciate everyone's prayers and excitement for me.  I can hardly stand the waiting!  I've had two garage sales in the last two weeks and absolutely don't know what I would do without my mom.  She has been such an inspiration to me as we wait together.  I'm really grateful for the time I've been able to spend with my daughter and of course ALL of my family. 

Will let you know the minute I get my itinerary!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment